Saturday, September 19, 2009

Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1


I've been buying this watch over and over for as least 20 some years!! The simple features are the best!! I love the 1,3,5....30 minute timers!! I think that is the best feature! I also like the fact that this watch can jump in the shower or pool by accident and live through it with no problem for years. It is small, not a huge chunk of plastic on my small wrist!! If you are a down to earth, simple, active person this is the watch for you, not for the run-way models! I'm here to buy my 4th one...that tells you how long they last!! I think I will buy 2 this time just in case they stop making them....it's getting harder to find them!!Buy Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1!

No comments:

Post a Comment